[Qemu-discuss] qemu images on different arch

From: Moses Truong
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] qemu images on different arch
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 12:30:17 +1100

Hi,

Just wondering if the qemu image is compatible on different architectures? Like, if I created one in qemu i386, will it be compatible on qemu for the arm processor?

The reason I'm asking is I'm trying to install windows XP on qemu-arm, the install started, but it never finishes...

Thanks,

moses

--
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

http://moses.truong.id.au/