[Qemu-discuss] Monitor signals from Gumstix Overo GPMC

From: Billy Brunelle
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Monitor signals from Gumstix Overo GPMC
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:38:14 +0200

Hi all!

I am trying to emulate Gumstix Overo using QEMU.
I have successfully started the Linaro image using qemu-system-arm as described here:
http://wiki.gumstix.org/index.php?title=Gumstix_Emulation_for_QEMU
Now I would like to emulate a connection through GPMC with a FPGA. What is the best way to do that?
Is there a possibility to monitor the GPMC signals similar to "info registers" - that shows the content of the CPU registers?
Or maybe I could emulate the FPGA as a memory device, write to it and dump its contents?

Any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Bill