[Qemu-discuss] qemu-system-alpha

From: Elan Ruusamäe
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] qemu-system-alpha
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:01:48 +0200

any help from here?

i've tried different livecds here, my own, gentoo one, debian one. then all crash more or less with this driver. so the fault must be in qemu code somewhere.

--- Log opened Wed Nov 07 09:49:03 2012
09:49 glen> hey, my qemu is closing (crashing?) when i load cmd64x.ko in qemu-system-alpha, how do i debug why it crashes? 09:49 glen> module load does not crash, if actual -hda or -hdb is not specified in qemu cmdline 09:49 glen> so, that "hda: QEMU HARDDISK" is last thing i see, before it crashes: http://i.imgur.com/Qic8y.png
10:06  iggy> glen: might try the list, not a lot of alpha gurus here

--
glen