[Qemu-discuss] volume xml demo file

From: Stephan von Krawczynski
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] volume xml demo file
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 13:44:45 +0100

Hello qemu users,

hopfully some use libvirt to configure and use qemu.
I am trying to configure a storage based on a disk under linux. I managed to
create a disk storage pool (xml) in libvirt. But creating a volume on that
pool fails both in virsh and virt-manager. So I thought to create the xml file
by hand and reboot the host and see what happens. Therefore I am looking for
someone kindly providing a working volume xml file. You may email me offlist
because it is not really a list-topic. Thanks a lot.

--
Regards,
Stephan