[Qemu-discuss] About Qemu Console Screen Resolution

From: ChoonGay.Lee
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] About Qemu Console Screen Resolution
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 18:54:41 +0800

Hi.

I am using Ubuntu OS.

I would like to use Qemu 2.0.0 to execute my buildroot bzImage and then execute Qt4 program.

I execute the Qemu using command below.

It can run but not in 1024x768 screen resolution.

If I change it to vga std, my Qt4 program cannot run.

It fail with message below.

QLinuxFbScreen::connect: Invalid argument.

Error: failed to map framebuffer device to memory.

I would like to know how to get 1024x768 screen resolution.

Anybody can help?

Thank you very much.

Command

qemu-system-i386 -kernel bzImage -initrd rootfs.cpio -m 512 -append root=/dev/sda1 -vga cirrus –usbdevice tablet