[Qemu-discuss] using qemu guest agent to execute arbitrary commands or s

From: Nikola Ciprich
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] using qemu guest agent to execute arbitrary commands or shutdown without updates on windows
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 20:29:44 +0200

Hello,

I've been searching for solution for some time, but to no avail,
so I'd like to ask more experienced users for some advice..

Is it possible to use qemu guest agent to execute arbitrary
commands under windows guest? Or if not, is there a way to
use it to shutdown guest without it installing updates first?
(it can take really large amount of time..)

I'm not very skilled with windows and haven't find any reasonable way
to set this under windows configuration..

thanks a lot in advance!

with best regards

nikola ciprich