[Qemu-discuss] qemu does not show any output on windows

From: Kai Liu
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] qemu does not show any output on windows
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:46:43 +0100

Hi,
I downloaded the qemu binary file and installed on my win7 64-bit machine. I can run qemu-system-i386.exe to load my own disk image. It seems to be working. One strange thing is that the console window (cmd) does not give me any output or error message if I typed some invalid options. It just does not show anything to me. The qemu-system-i386.exe -h does not have any output either. Did I forget any settings?
Thanks.
Best regards,
Kai