[Qemu-discuss] [Unity Screen] Problem with booting XenGT vm Ubuntu on Qe

From: Lee, Seung H
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] [Unity Screen] Problem with booting XenGT vm Ubuntu on Qemu
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 02:25:31 +0000

Hello, I am Jimmy

I am currently trying to build and use VMGL for simple experiment

However, after the building, when I reboot the Qemu VM, the whole sidebar and top menus are gone

I cannot even press the ctrl + alt + t for terminal, and when I press ctrl + alt + f1 for text mode, it only applies to the host

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Jimmy