[Qemu-discuss] How to Use QEMU

From: Paolo G. Santiago
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] How to Use QEMU
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 08:25:52 +0000 (UTC)

Good day,

    Hi I was browsing the net  for OS emulators and I found you website.

    I plan to install QEMU in my Windows PC to emulate SPARC hardware then I will install on the emulated SPARC hardware Solaris 11.2.

    But I don't know how to use QEMU. I downloaded this file qemu-2.4.0.1.tar.bz2 but I don't know what to do with it. I can't find an .exe file to install. Sorry but I'm a total noob at this. Hope someone can give me a walkthrough on how to use it

    Looking forward to your urgent reply.

Paolo Santiago