[Qemu-discuss] enabled QMP now qemu terminating on ctrl-c input

From: Bruce R JONES
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] enabled QMP now qemu terminating on ctrl-c input
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 17:44:27 +0000

We have been running qemu-system-x86_64 version 2.2.0 on a linux host running
linux guests for awhile now.  We are running in -nographic mode. As the guest
boots we could type ctrl-c without effect.  After the guest boots we could type
ctrl-c and it would go to the guest application as I believe it should.  We
recently added the "-qmp tcp:x.x.x.x:xx,server,nowait" argument to the qemu
command.  This was done to allow us to send some QMP interface up down events
to our guest.  Somehow adding that option has caused the behavior for ctrl-c to
change.  If I type ctrl-c at any time in the guest, the qemu command is
terminated and the guest is destroyed.

Anybody have any ideas about why that would be?

Thanks,
Bruce