Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu-i386 maple apt-get

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] qemu-i386 maple apt-get
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:16:49 +0000

On 18 December 2015 at 19:03, Franz-Josef Haider
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi, i don't know why it locked up previously with a fresh clone it does not
> lock up anymore, but it still crashes with current master.

Hmm. Unfortunately since I haven't been able to reproduce
any of these crashes or lockups I'm getting a bit stuck
for how to help further. If you could provide a copy of
something that fails (eg tar up the x86 chroot or whatever
and give the command line that hangs) I might be able to
repro at this end?

thanks
-- PMM