Re: [Qemu-discuss] Running dual-core ARM Cortexa9

From: Ilya Katsnelson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Running dual-core ARM Cortexa9
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 20:22:55 +0000

Thanks, Peter.
My final HW platform is an ALTERA's Arria10 FPGA which has 2 ARM cores. So it
would be useful to simulate them correctly. But I'll take one core if that's
the only thing available.
However, QEMU has multicore parameters. If the only thing they do is just
reduce performance, why support them?
So is there any way to simulate dual ARMs on QEMU?

-Ilya.