Re: [Qemu-discuss] Regarding Intel IGD passthru support for QEMU/KVM

From: Alex
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Regarding Intel IGD passthru support for QEMU/KVM
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 23:39:51 +0300

On 09/02/16 18:14, Raghavan Santhanam wrote:
Hi All,

I am glad to share my successful Intel IGD passthru with QEMU/KVM, here
as well
in addition to my previous report on qemu-devel mailing list so that
interested ones
can have a look at my demos.

Here are some of the popular platforms running smoothly with my successful
Intel IGD passthru + QEMU/KVM setup on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit host
running on my
Lenovo touchscreen-enabled laptop.

*First success :* Android-x86 5.1 Lollipop -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBN1DmarJ7k
*Second success :* Windows 10 LTSB 64-bit -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmKzRGT2cjI
*Third success :* Ubuntu 15.10 64-bit -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_VXTDgqnHg

And I take this opportunity to appreicate the years of work on QEMU +
KVM + XEN. Good work, developers!

Best,
Raghavan

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 6:23 PM, Raghavan Santhanam