[Qemu-discuss] way to start virtual watchdog from virtual BIOS?

From: Chris Friesen
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] way to start virtual watchdog from virtual BIOS?
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 12:03:20 -0600

Hi,

When using the virtual watchdog is there a way to have it start counting down before actually starting the guest kernel? This is needed to protect against a hypothetical hang in early bootup before the guest has a chance to start the watchdog.

(Please CC me, I'm not subscribed to the list.)

Thanks,
Chris