[Qemu-discuss] First question

From: Darryl Perry
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] First question
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 19:31:01 +0000 (UTC)

Hello All,

I just joined this mailing list and I have a specific need for a QEMU/FreeDOS configuration.  I was wondering if there was a mailing list archive that I can search to see if my question has already been answered.  I've searched the web for several days looking up various fixes and howtos but I can't find anything that addresses my specific needs.

Basically, I want to create a QEMU VM that runs freedos, and I want to create a serial modem connection into the VM that can be accessed via telnet to a port.  I'm wondering if this has already been done, and if so, what is the proper qemu command line structure?

-Regards,
 Darryl Perry