[Qemu-discuss] qemu_thread_create: Ressource temporarily unavailable

From: Mahmood Naderan
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] qemu_thread_create: Ressource temporarily unavailable
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 05:19:02 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I have noticed that after some days being up (a guest which is up for about 2-3 days) is unexpectedly closed and the terminal (which I ran qemu with its options) shows a message like this

qemu_thread_create: Ressource temporarily unavailable

Have anyone faced that before? I think I have to modify ulimit but have no idea which parameter should I change.

Regards,
Mahmood