Re: [Qemu-discuss] EHCI usb passthrough not working with FreeBSD 8/9/10

From: Programmingkid
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] EHCI usb passthrough not working with FreeBSD 8/9/10 guest
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:39:11 -0400

On Apr 15, 2016, at 9:39 AM, Jon Doe wrote:

> Fedora 21 was on qemu 2.1.3 and Fedora 23 is on 2.4.1. I'm busy trying
> to figure out how to use mock to build a previous version of qemu for
> Fedora 23 but it's all a bit too complex for my packaging skill level
> :-(

Top posting is kind of a no-no here.

Does your system have git? If it does, then I would suggest using it to
download and install QEMU.

git clone git://git.qemu-project.org/qemu.git
cd qemu
./configure --target-list=i386-softmmu
make

If you have gcc and all of QEMU's prerequisites, then you would be able to do
this.