Re: [Qemu-discuss] creating VM disk with

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] creating VM disk with
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 09:46:03 +0200

The problem can be that the operating system keeps cache of last
files/data loaded, and your template passes to second term when your
computer is working on the new VM image.

I suggest you to push the disk template to a RAM disk during these
operations, then you can be sure it's available from «your own cache».

With GNU/Linux, you can do this to get a space of 4GiB:
mkdir /tmp/vm-cache
mount -t tmpfs -o size=4g tmpfs /tmp/vm-cache
(after all operations you can free this with a simple umount)

El 29/04/16 a les 16:02, Nguyễn Thùy Linh ha escrit: