[Qemu-discuss] PintOS on QEMU

From: Amogh Mannekote
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] PintOS on QEMU
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 13:36:01 +0530

I'm trying to run Pint OS on QEMU, and the qemu command gets executed from a Perl file. At this point., it refuses to take ANY command line options whatsoever by displaying the error:
qemu: unknown option '<option>'

The list of options I'm trying to execute it with include hda/hdb/hdc/hdd, m, net, nographic, serial, S, monitor. I don't think any of these should matter, as it says 'unknown option' for pretty much everything.

Best,
Amogh