[Qemu-discuss] instruction tracing based on qemu

From: 李阳
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] instruction tracing based on qemu
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 10:35:40 +0800

Hi all,

Recently, I want to use QEMU to trace the instruction features of the
specified binary.

My host: X86
Guest: ARMv8,

I run the benchmark on the AArch64 Operating System in QEMU and I want to
collect the instruction data of the binary.
The instruction features include: # of INT ALU, #of INT MUL, # of INT DIV,
# of FP ADD, # of FP MUL, # of FP DIV, # of LOAD, # of STORE.

I have no idea about where and how to identify the type of instruction.

Welcome to give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

Best