Re: [Qemu-discuss] Windows 10 vm's reboot only after issuing the command

From: Donald R Laster Jr
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Windows 10 vm's reboot only after issuing the command twice
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 20:36:39 -0500

Sebastian,

  Could you be dealing with a locked screen where the first reboot command is
sending a "ctl-alt-del" that unlocks the screen and the second reboot command
send a second "ctl-alt-del" that is actually telling Windows-10 to reboot?

  One way that might be useful to see if that is the case is to connect to the
Windows 10 console and then send the reboot commands.  You could see if the
reboot command is doing someone on the console screen.

   Don