How to reactivate my VMs after system completely reinstalled

From: Janfi
Subject: How to reactivate my VMs after system completely reinstalled
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 18:47:18 +0100

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I use KVM for few months only.

I use KVM virtual machines on Debian 12.

Two disks : one for / and home and another for VMs

After a hard disk crash, I reinstalled Debian on a new hard disk,
re-mount my VMs disk on /VMs, all my machines are there, intacts

but,

after having reinstalled qemu/kms following a tutorial, I found an empty
Virtual Machine Manager.

How can I reinstall my VMs in the system please ?

(I have a copy of the old /etc, don't know if usefull in this case)

Thanks for help

Jean-Philippe