qemu-ppc

[Qemu-ppc] QEMU support for free scale P2040

From: tomy
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] QEMU support for free scale P2040
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 19:33:37 +0530

Hello,
I am trying to simulate free scale P2040 Linux using QEMU in Ubuntu Linux. I am using the following command for booting the P2040 linux from Ubuntu system

qemu-system-ppc -kernel ./uImage -append "root=0800 console=tty0"

But there is no boot messages showing in the popup window. I have few queries regarding this

1. Whether any option is missing in the command mentioned above
2. Whether free scale P2040 platform is supported by QEMU

Please help to sort out the issue

Regards,
Tomy

"Disclaimer: This message is being sent from Kalki Communication Technologies
Pvt Ltd (KALKITECH). and may contain information which is confidential or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
without retaining a copy. Any unauthorized use of the content of this message
can expose the responsible party to civil and/or criminal penalties,
and may constitute a more serious offense. Further the company does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems
experienced as a result of this transmission. If you have received this
message in error, notice is hereby given that no representation, contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail."