qemu-ppc

[Qemu-ppc] Qemu ppc maintainer away until June

From: David Gibson
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] Qemu ppc maintainer away until June
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 14:36:38 +1000

Hi Peter,

Letting you and others know that I'm going to be away on holiday from
mid next week until the beginning of June.  I might be checking mail
occasionally, but as a rule I don't expect to be responding.

I haven't arranged someone to act as maintainer while I'm away.
Because we're pretty early in the 2.13 (or whatever we call it) cycle,
I'm hoping that will be ok - obviously I'll have a substantial backlog
when I return.

If something urgent does happen to come up, I suggest Laurent Vivier
<address@hidden> and Greg Kurz <address@hidden> as points of
contact for ppc related questions.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson