qemu-stable

[Qemu-stable] Patch queue for qemu-1.1.3 stable release

From: Michael Tokarev
Subject: [Qemu-stable] Patch queue for qemu-1.1.3 stable release
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:40:10 +0400

Hello.

This is my attempt at releasing a next stable/bugfix release of
abandomed 1.1 series of qemu.  I tried my best to colledt all
fixes, and the last 1.1 has been out for quite a while now, so
it think it is time to release 1.1.3 or not do it at all.

Several distributions are using 1.1 in their stable branches.  I
know at least Debian (I maintain qemu package there these days)
and Gentoo uses it, maybe also Ubuntu.

The current patch queue is available at

  http://git.corpit.ru/?p=qemu.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/stable-1.1-queue

and consists of 60 patches, all will be sent as a reply to this
email.

If you know any omissions which should be there but aren't, or
have other comments of any sort, please tell me.

Also, provided there's an agreement, I'd be glad to upload this
release (tarball and git branch) to official qemu.org site as well.

Thanks,

/mjt