qemu-stable

[Qemu-stable] QEMU 1.4 stable tree

From: Doug Goldstein
Subject: [Qemu-stable] QEMU 1.4 stable tree
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 00:21:19 -0600

I'm hoping that patches accepted for the 1.4 stable tree can start
appearing there soon to help downstreams track any fixes they need to
provide their users. I've already noticed bug reports in 2 distros
(not even Gentoo) from users regarding issues that have had patches
accepted for the 1.4 stable tree. In an effort to try and capture
these patches I'll toss them into a queue branch once they've been
ACK'd. Maybe this will help some other downstream maintainers until
the 1.4 stable tree appears.

http://git.cardoe.com/?p=qemu.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/stable-1.4-queue

Note: I do rebase it if a v2 patch appears after the original ACK, as
has happened once already.

--
Doug Goldstein