qemu-stable

[Qemu-stable] Business List

From: Joseph Price
Subject: [Qemu-stable] Business List
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 20:22:29 +0530

Hi,

My name is Joseph with a leading List mgmt company. We help our clients in Lists acquisitions and lead generations by using our Database / Email Marketing Services.

Our Database comprises over 30 million+ verified business contacts with emails, phone, postal, etc. – you will have access to any list based on your targets.

PURCHASE LISTS: Let me know your targeted audience/list criteria as below, we will deliver you the lists as per your needs:

• Geographical area

• Industry/ Services

• Contact type/Titles

• Size of Company (revenue or employees)

• Or any other specifications

If you feel that I should talk to somebody else in your company/ acquaintances, please forward this email to the right person and I’ll be happy to collaborate further.

OTHER SERVICES: US or International Database/ Lists, Email Marketing, Data/ Email Appending, List Cleansing, Md5 has encryptions/decryptions, Data Entry, etc.

Thank you,

Joseph Price  - Sales Dept.

PS. We respect your privacy, if you prefer to opt-out from our mailings – UNSUBSCRIBE

Disclaimer: This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. You should not disclose, copy or use it for any purpose. The information in this e-mail is not contractual. The sender provides no guarantee as to the correctness of this information and accepts no responsibility for any action taken on the basis of it.