[Qexo-general] Calling Kawa functions defined in my own modules;

From: Jocelyn Paine
Subject: [Qexo-general] Calling Kawa functions defined in my own modules;
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 16:54:25 +0100 (BST)

How do I call Kawa functions defined in my own modules (e.g. "sort" from
kb7.mm3.utils) from Qexo? Is there an equivalent of Kawa "require" or
Java "impor"? Or perhaps I have to name them by using the namespace
mechanism?

Also, is there a way to call Kawa functions whose names are not Qexo
identifiers (such as "my-equals?"), and to pass them the Kawa type names
(such as <int>, <symbol>, or <kb7.mm3.general.LinearTransform>) ? Sorry if
I have missed this when reading the documentation.

Jocelyn Paine
http://www.ifs.org.uk/~popx/
+44 (0)7768 534 091