[Qexo-general] Revised "Generating XML and HTML using Xquery" article

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Qexo-general] Revised "Generating XML and HTML using Xquery" article
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:42:30 -0700

I've uploaded the revised (and possibly final) version of
the "Generating XML and HTML using XQuery" article to:
http://www.gnu.org/software/qexo/XQ-Gen-XML.html
This article will be re-published as a chapter in a
book from Sams, so if you find any mistakes or
pecularities, please let me know.

The examples depend on a couple of minor Qexo features I haven't
yet checked in, but hopefully will do so soon.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/