Re: [Qexo-general] Re: most critical Qexo bugs/missing features?

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] Re: most critical Qexo bugs/missing features?
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:46:08 -0700

François Leygues wrote:
1) I am using qexo as a general purpose macro processing tool. From xml, any kind of output can be generated in a very easy way. Good bye XSL!

Good - spread the word!

2) My wish list includes of course a full coverage of the (still to be finalized) spec. However, I would like first :
-  read the names of  element or attribute nodes

The document model "name" function returns the (expanded) QName
(i.e. a pair of a URL and a local string).  Is that what you're
looking for?  Or are you looking for the "unexpanded" name,
with a namespace prefix, like "html:ul"?
- it is not standardized yet, do you have a backdoor for such a

- compute element and attribute names.

Like te ComputedElementConstructor or the ComputedAttributeConstructor
in the latest (Auguest 14) specification?  Neither is implemented in
Qexo, though it's basically just a matter of extending the parser.
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/