Re: [Qexo-general] Problem with Servlet

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] Problem with Servlet
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 07:19:12 -0800

Eric Safern wrote:
        I find a small difference between the behavior of the interpreted
code and the servlet - the servlet adds the line

at the beginning of the output, which tells IE to interpret the remaining
output as html, rather than xml.

Is there a way to toggle this behavior?

"Prepend" the following to your output:
response-content-type("text/xml")
For example:

response-content-type("text/xml"),

I think you can also use the --output-format flag at compile-time,
thought I haven't tested it, so I can't promise it works:

kawa --xquery --servlet --output-format xml -C my-servlet.xql
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/