[Qexo-general] extensive Qexo changes checked in

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Qexo-general] extensive Qexo changes checked in
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:10:07 -0800

I've finally checked in my extensive changes centered
around gnu.lists and converting position triple sto
position pairs (AbstractSequence + int Pos).  If all
went well, few of you should notice any difference,
uness you used the gnu.lists clases directly.  However,
the changes were pretty extensive, and some quite
non-trivial, so bugs are quite likely.

The file gnu/lists/package.html tells a little about
the new model, though though not as much as I'd like.
I welcome review of the code.

I have some more changes I still need to check in, but
these should be more local and less risky.  We're
closing in on a 1.7 release!

--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/