Re: [Qexo-general] XQuery sandbox

From: Ivelin Ivanov
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] XQuery sandbox
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:14:04 -0600

Thank you.
I updated the XqlServlet to report compilation errors directly in the
browser.
Check it out and let me know if there is more information we should display.

I have also updated the reference to the QEXO URL.

I guess you can now link to the sandbox from the qexo site.
I don't plan on further improvements before the XqlServlet is cleaned up and
commited to the QEXO CVS.
Please let me know what your plans are about this.
Attached are the latest sources.

-=Ivelin=-