RE: [Qexo-general] re: XqlServlet and Communication between XQL s cripts

From: Tom Reilly
Subject: RE: [Qexo-general] re: XqlServlet and Communication between XQL s cripts
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:13:08 -0500

+1 on CallContext having the ability to override the current
directory.

It might also be considered to get rid of the notion of a "current
directory" and have the CallContext API be something like:

URL getResource(String)

One example where this would be handy is a web application wrapped
in war where the URL may point to a jar entry.