[Qexo-general] Speaking about Kawa at JavaOne

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [Qexo-general] Speaking about Kawa at JavaOne
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:31:42 -0800

I just got notified that Sun/JavaOne accepted my proposal
for a talk about Kawa.  (I will also be touching on Qexo
and JEmacs.)  This will be sometime during June 10-13 in San Francisco.

(They've rejected a Kawa talk twice before, but
perhaps I presented it better, or perhaps some inside
help may have helped.  I've talked at JavaOne
before: once on GCJ, and once on XQuery and Qexo.)
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/per/