[Qexo-general] Problems with RunXQuery

From: Maik Thiele
Subject: [Qexo-general] Problems with RunXQuery
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 01:53:09 +0100

Hi,

I tried the simple "RunXQuery" class. I can compile it without
problems, but when I tried to run it I got the error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: gnu/xquery/lang/XQuery
at RunXQuery.main(RunXQuery.java:6)

Line 6 is: XQuery xq = new XQuery();

...and I use the kawa-1.7beta1.jar and I start the class file
with following lines:

set classpath=D:\kawa-1.7beta1.jar
java RunXQuery 'for $i in 1 to 5 return $i+10'

It looks okay for me, but there must be something wrong?
I am desperate to work wit Qexo, but failed with the first
example?!

Thanks,

Maik Thiele