[Qexo-general] Query on multiple documents

From: Ali Mesbah
Subject: [Qexo-general] Query on multiple documents
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:04:20 +0100

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to execute an XQuery on multiple documents.
For instance imagine I have 5 documents called person1.xml, person2.xml, ...
and each person has one or more phone numbers. I would like an XQuery which
iterates over all the 5 documents and retrieves the phone numbers from those
files.

let $persons = document(all the personN.xml documents)

Is in qexo something like this possible and if so how?

Thanks,
--
-- Ali Mesbah, West Consulting B.V., www.west.nl, +31 15 2191600