[Qexo-general] Question on XQuery scripts compiled into java classes

From: Stefano Santoro
Subject: [Qexo-general] Question on XQuery scripts compiled into java classes
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 19:19:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I have this simple script stored in samplet.xq

(: tie msg namespace to message notif request java class :)

declare namespace msg = "class:NotifReq"

declare function subject( $msg) {
  <subject from={ msg:getSender( $msg) }> { msg:getSubject( $msg) }</subject>
}

then I generate the a class file as follows:

java -cp .:kawa-1.7.90.jar kawa.repl --xquery -C samplet.xq

and I see samplet.class

How may I call the subject function from java passing as a parameter
an instance of NotifReq?

Ciao
Stefano