Re: [Qexo-general] Distinct (again)

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: [Qexo-general] Distinct (again)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:58:20 -0800

Richard wrote:

The last post I've seen on the /distinct/ function was sometime in 2003.

I assume you mean the /distinct-values/ function.

It's late 2004 and I was wondering if that function has been implemented in Qexo as yet.... If not, do we expect it in v1.8?

I had about concentrating on other things first.  However, it seems like
it wouldn't be terribly difficult to implement, if people want it.

I've been concentrating on the Scheme language support lately, partly
because I have somebody paying for that, and partly waiting for things
(e.g. modules) to be clarified in the XQuery specification.  Once I've
tied up some Scheme loose ends (that will also benefit XQuery) I hope
to do some intense XQuery work.
High on the list of things I'd like to tackle (and the order may
depend on requests):
* 'order by' for FLWOR expressions.
* Optionally being able to the JAXP 1.3 parser, optionally with
validation.
* Library modules.

Requests are welcome - but no promises as to their effect!
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://per.bothner.com/