qsos-general

[QSOS-general] CMS evaluations validation

From: Raphael Semeteys
Subject: [QSOS-general] CMS evaluations validation
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:59:34 +0100

Hi,

In the CMS family we have two evaluations to check/validate :
- Drupal : a brand new eval proposed by Martin
- Nuxeo 5.1.2 : proposed by Nuxeo

Anybody interested? For instance Nuxeo could check Drupal and Martin Nuxeo :)
Romain and François do you want to be involved ?

I'm starting recruiting for the CMS validation comitee (cf.
http://qsos.org/wiki/index.php/Processes)

--
Raphaël Semeteys
Atos Origin - Centre de compétences Open Source