qsos-general

Re: [QSOS-general] Re: CMS evaluations validation

From: Raphael Semeteys
Subject: Re: [QSOS-general] Re: CMS evaluations validation
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:05:20 +0100

Welcome onboard Romain.

As I proposed in http://qsos.org/wiki/index.php/Processes, as evaluator of
Alfresco 1.3 and also one of the initial designers of the CMS template
you can enter de CMS Validation Team if you wish. To me, François Le Droff and
Martin Knapp could also be members, if they wish.
A good way to check if and how it could could work is to try to validate these
two evaluations all three of you together. And I also know that both Martin and
François already suggested enhancements of the CMS template...

Please tell us if you three agree about being part of the CMS Validation Team.

Best regards,

--
Raphaël Semeteys
Atos Origin - Centre de compétences Open Source