qsos-general

[QSOS-general] LimeSurvey evaluation

From: Raphael Semeteys
Subject: [QSOS-general] LimeSurvey evaluation
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 15:34:00 +0100

I met Carsten Schmitz, LimeSurvey's leader, during the "Throphées du Libre"
last week.
LimeSurvey won the competition in the "Entreprise management" category.
Gongratulations to the whole team!!

I just commited Olivier's evaluation of LimeSurvey 1.5 but it is still in
French... Any volonteers to translate it into English ?
So LimeSurvey guys could have a look on it. Even though, I know that there is a
french guy in the development team, so at
least he should be able to tell us if any mistake have been made when
evaluating.

Links :
- http://www.limesurvey.org/content/view/80/1/lang,en/
- http://qsos.org/o3s/set_weighting.php?family=survey-tool