qsos-general

[QSOS-general] Re: Contribute remarks

From: raphael
Subject: [QSOS-general] Re: Contribute remarks
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:20:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

the best way to submit your remarks is the mailing-list:
> 1: the page-numbering in the table of contents is off by 1.
Thanks, we'll have to fix this for the next version ;)

> 2: Industrialised solution -> Packaging: AIX is missing
Yes, the 1.7 version of the generic template includes AIX. We still have
to release the 1.7 version of the method including these modifications. I
added an entry to the wiki (http://qsos.org/wiki/index.php/Method).

> 3: Technical Adaptability -> Byproducts: projects based on scripting
languages like python, perl and shell, do not need any recompilation.
What are the scoring criteria for those kinds of projects?
Then ther are easier to adapt, to me score of 1 or two will depend on how
easy (hooks, extension points, plugins, ...) and documented such
adaptations will be.

Thanks for these remarks!
--
Raphaƫl Semeteys