qsos-general

[QSOS-general] Hi, and bibliographical reference about a paper dealing w

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [QSOS-general] Hi, and bibliographical reference about a paper dealing with evaluation methodologies
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:32:58 +0200

Hi.

(Saying a particular friendly hello to Raphael ;)

I've just noticed a mention of QSOS and wanted to share with you.
Btw, I wanted to add it directly to the wiki, but it seems to have been
restricted to authorized people only and account creations isn't
possible... so trying here ;)

So : the article :

J. Deprez and S. Alexandre,
“Comparing Assessment Methodologies
for Free/Open Source Software:
OpenBRR and QSOS,” Product-Focused
Software Process Improvement, 2008;
http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-69566-0_17

It is also advertised here, of course, with a preprint version in PDF :
http://www.qualoss.org/dissemination/comparing-assessment-methodologies-for-free-open-source

I've read it and am pleased to see that even if they found some
disadvantages to QSOS, it still seems interesting to them ;)

Best regards,

P.S.: there's spam in wiki discussion topics that may need to be
cleaned.
--
Olivier BERGER <address@hidden>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC