qsos-general

Re: [QSOS-general] Import/export filters betw qsos formats and OpenOffic

From: Raphael Semeteys
Subject: Re: [QSOS-general] Import/export filters betw qsos formats and OpenOffice spreadsheet ?
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:55:04 +0100

The o3s tool provide a one-way export from .qsos to .ods format. But there is
no export from .ods to .qsos.
XSLT is an other option, used to provide export from .qsos to .html format.

Basically the storage format of QSOS evaluations is XML .qsos and therefore
modifications are supposed to be done in this pivot format.
However maybe we should allow mutiple formats for modification, this would
increase complexity of sync mechanisms though...

As for .qtpl et template design I also thought that Freemind-like
representation is more adapted, but again we should work on import/export
from/to  Freemind XML format and .qtpl format. Furthemore, Freemind format
would need to be extented...

--
Raphaƫl Semeteys
Atos Origin - Centre de compƩtences Open Source