qsos-general

RE: [QSOS-general] Evaluating RIA frameworks

From: Lamarre, Pascal
Subject: RE: [QSOS-general] Evaluating RIA frameworks
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 17:29:54 -0000

The French is not a big problem for me ;-)

In fact, I wonder if both templates shouldn't be merged in a template that
cover most of WEB UI framework.
What's your feeling ?

Best regards,

Pascal Lamarre
Architecture & Technology

HR Access Solutions
Le Triangle de l'Arche - 8, cours du Triangle
92937 Paris La Défense 12 cedex - France
E-mail : address@hidden