qsos-general

[QSOS-general] QSOS template and two evaluations for a Configuration Man

From: bruce kissinger
Subject: [QSOS-general] QSOS template and two evaluations for a Configuration Management Database
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:34:06 -0500

Hello,

I recently wanted to use the QSOS methodology for selection of an open-source Configuration Management Database.  I attempted to follow the directions on the web site for creating a new template and new evaluations, but many of the links on the web site did not work, so I was not able to do this properly.

However, in case this might be useful to anyone else, I have attached the evaluations that I made using the QSOS format.

--
Bruce Kissinger