[Quilt-dev] Small glitch: quilt pop should return 0 when no patch is to

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Quilt-dev] Small glitch: quilt pop should return 0 when no patch is to be poped
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:36:00 -0700

Hello,

Currently, the pop command returns an error code if there is no patch to be
removed, ie if the serie is already completely removed.

This breaks my stuff to automatize the use of quilt in debian package
building. Indeed, debian package building begins by running the cleaning
commands on the tree before building the source package. My mecanism thus
tries to unpatch everyting at that time, and it leads to an error code when
the package is freshly unpacked and when nothing is patched yet.

Moreover, I really belive that unpatching when no patch are applied is a
noop, which is not an error.

The fix is very easy, and attached. Andreas, would you mind if I commit this?

Thanks, Mt.

--
Programming in Bourne-Shell is a higher form of masochism.