[Quilt-dev] quilt refresh patch

From: Aneesh Kumar
Subject: [Quilt-dev] quilt refresh patch
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:03:50 -0000

Hi,

I guess this should be a very basic question, but here is what i have.
Patch1, Patch2 and Patch3 applied in that order. Now I made changes to
my working code base. This should actually be a part of Patch1. Is
there a single command that update all the patches. ie Patch1 with new
changes, Patch2 and Patch3 rediffed. I went through the advanced diff
section in the quilt.pdf file but that doesn't work for me. Right now
what i doing it push only patch1 make the changes quilt refresh . and
then push patch2 refresh it again and then do the same thing for
patch3.

Let me know if there is a easier way

-aneesh