[Quilt-dev] build error?

From: Maria Jump
Subject: [Quilt-dev] build error?
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:43:17 -0500 (CDT)

Hi there,

I'm working on getting Quilt version 0.39 installed into my work environment (Debian linux) and am concerned that 'make' did not complete.

I ran configure successfully with --prefix command setting it up in our local public directories but when I run 'make' it runs for a while and then gives the message:

make -C po all BUILD_ROOT=
make[1]: Entering directory `/stage/public/linux/graft/quilt-0.39/po'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/stage/public/linux/graft/quilt-0.39/po'

It seems like this is incomplete. I wanted to ask others more familiar with the installation process if I should be concerned.

Thanks,
-Maria

Maria Jump                                        address@hidden
Computer Science Department                              512.232.7446
University of Texas @ Austin                              ACES 3SEi2C
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible,
and suddenly you are doing the impossible.        - Francis of Assisi

You will never find time for anything. If you want time,
you must make it                                  - Charles Bixton